The best restaurants in Sydney for 2020 | SYDNEY PRIVÉ
- BENNELONG a restaurant beneath the sails of Sydney Opera House-showcases the diversity of Australian cuisine. The concept of the restaurant takes advantage of Bennelong’s multi-level layout by presenting different dining options including; À la carte, Cured & Cultured and Bennelong Bar by famous head chef Peter Gilmore
- BERTS a bar and brasserie reminiscent of the grand hotel dining rooms of the 1930s, with the relaxed air of Sydney’s northern beaches. tucked away from the city, around 45 min north in a Sydney beach town of Newport, offering undisturbed views of Pittwater. Arrive in style by seaplane for an extraordinary experience.
- RESTAURANT HUBERT A dazzlingly romantic, wood-panelled basement restaurant that opens to a glittering dining room. French cuisine with post-war atmosphere, every day live music, warm hospitality and a delicious menu designed to share.
- MR WONG does Cantonese-style food in a larger than life way. Seating 240 people over two levels and serving a selection of up to 80 dishes, it’s a big affair which took by heart Sydney siders and international visitors. It’s Sydney’s most popular restaurant.
- BOATHOUSE AT BLACKWATTLE BAY beautifully located waterfront restaurant focusing on seafood with stunning views over Anzac bridge.
- FREDS from the garden to the table style of cooking, seasonality, locally-sourced produce and a sense of occasion come together in Fred’s intimate open kitchen. you will like you are invited to your friend’s place in the country town.
- FIREDOOR restaurant which doesn’t use electricity. Everything prepared to order and cook with a woodfire.
We offer a complimentary concierge service to all clients of Sydney Privé to book a table at Sydney most exclusive restaurants.
To find out more about our tours or to see how we can tailor your experience, contact us today via firstname.lastname@example.org