The best restaurants in Sydney for 2023 by SYDNEY PRIVÉ
If you’re after recommendations for some of Sydney’s top restaurants, then you’ve come to the right place.
Here are our top picks for the best restaurants in Sydney which you can’t go past for a delicious dining experience.
From special occasions to more casual and great vibes:
- BENNELONG a restaurant beneath the sails of Sydney Opera House-showcases the diversity of Australian cuisine. The concept of the restaurant takes advantage of Bennelong’s multi-level layout by presenting different dining options including; À la carte, Cured & Cultured and Bennelong Bar by famous head chef Peter Gilmore.
- Oncore by Clare Smyth at Crown Sydney- The first and only British female chef to hold three Michelin stars in the UK, Clare Smyth, has opened her first international restaurant, Oncore by Clare Smyth at Crown Sydney. Her London restaurant, Core, was the first to ever enter The Good Food Guide with a perfect score of 10 out of 10 in its opening year. With an emphasis on sustainable food and paying homage to Core, Oncore is an exceptional dining experience overlooking one of the most incredible views of Sydney Harbour from level 26 of Crown Sydney. ]
- Franca’s dining offering spans a variety of cities and regions in France and neighbouring Mediterranean coasts.
Our love note to Europe sees Franca celebrate a menu which highlights bold flavours and locally-sourced ingredients, prepared using classic technique.
- The Gidley- hidden behind the door with a door bell, underground New York inspired steakhouse. The Gidley burger is amongst the best in Australia, if you are a martini drinker you will be in heaven, spinalis steak is divine. Prohibition era vibe with a lot of secret corners. Ask about the Poker room.
- Mimi’s a restaurant fit for its vista, mimi’s reflects our deep connection to the coast.
Arched windows frame a view that changes with the seasons and the tide. Drawing on this, executive chef Jordan Toft presents a menu with a unique sense of place and a Mediterranean soul.
- RESTAURANT HUBERT a dazzlingly romantic, wood-panelled basement restaurant that opens to a glittering dining room. French cuisine with post-war atmosphere, every day live music, warm hospitality and a delicious menu designed to share.
- MR WONG does Cantonese-style food in a larger than life way. Seating 240 people over two levels and serving a selection of up to 80 dishes, it’s a big affair which took by heart Sydney siders and international visitors. It’s Sydney’s most popular restaurant.
- FREDS from the garden to the table style of cooking, seasonality, locally-sourced produce and a sense of occasion come together in Fred’s intimate open kitchen. you will like you are invited to your friend’s place in the country town.
- FIREDOOR Delve into the smoky, juicy world of barbecue with Lennox Hastie and Chef’s Table in the critically acclaimed and Emmy-nominated Netflix series. Restaurant which doesn’t use electricity. Everything prepared to order and cook with a woodfire.
- Cevico 47 Showcasing the best of Australian produce in a menu filled with seasonal inspiration from Italy’s most famous regions.
We offer a complimentary concierge service to all clients of Sydney Privé to book a table at Sydney most exclusive restaurants.
To find out more about our tours or to see how we can tailor your experience, contact us today via firstname.lastname@example.org