List of Australia’s most luxurious hotels:
- Kings Canyon Resort, NT Red Centre, between Ayers Rock (Uluru) and Alice Springs- an extraordinary place of ancient beauty and intrigue.
- Longitude 131, Uluru/ Kata Tjuta National Park, NT with views direct to Uluru and across the desert to Kata Tjuta, Longitude 131˚ is Australia’s most celebrated luxury camp. Dotted among the red-rust dunes of the Central Desert are sixteen tented pavilions, each offering connection with the outback landscape and its heritage as well as a glamorous base from which to explore the incredible Red Centre.
- Haggerstone Island Resort, Qld is an all-inclusive boutique resort, as one of the most remote and private island resorts in Australia offers an unparalleled adventure experience individually tailored to every guest.
- Lizard Island, Great Barrier Reef, Qld the only resort located on a 1,013-hectare National Park and literally on the Great Barrier Reef, Lizard Island offers seclusion and natural privacy that you will cherish. With only 40 rooms and villas and your choice of private beaches, escape to your own private beach for a day exploring the reef, taking in the incredible nature around you and all while never seeing another person.
- Qualia, Hamilton Island, Qld is situated on the secluded northern-most tip of Hamilton Island surrounded by all the splendour of the Great Barrier Reef. With a relaxed aspect and mesmerising calmness, time seems to stretch forever. Qualia is exclusively for guests aged 16 or over.
- Silky Oaks Lodge & Healing Waters Spa a luxury boutique accommodation in beautiful Tropical North Queensland, Australia. Nestled in Kuku Yalangi country, eco-lodge sits high above the crystal-clear waters of the Mossman River and is enveloped by the lush Daintree Rainforest cloaking the steep mountainsides from the riverbanks. A perfect base from which to explore the world heritage listed Daintree Rainforest and Great Barrier Reef. They offer a warm welcome with luxury, privacy, genuine hospitality and personalized service
- Saffire Freycinet, Tas is Australia’s premier luxury lodge, providing an authentic and immersive connection to the magnificent Freycinet National Park and Wineglass Bay in Tasmania.
- Adventure Bay Retreat, Bruny Island, Tas accommodation has been created by local craftspeople, using locally-sourced materials. Our interiors are thoughtfully designed and feature locally crafted furniture and fittings, and original art by talented Tasmanian artists.
New South Wales
- Blackbird, Byron Bay, NSW a luxury accommodation with 3 pavilions and 24 h concierge service. Wake up to the ultimate framed view, where the mountains meet the sea. Provide an ideal location to relax amongst the waterfalls, animals and flora & fauna; or to use as a base to going walking, kayaking, mountain-biking and explore the rest of the region.
- Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley, Blue Mountains, NSW offers a blend of wildlife, natural beauty, conservation and heritage, making it an ideal all-inclusive luxury resort in Australia.
- Dovecote 2 h from Sydney, NSW South Coast is the ultimate luxury escape. Our 150 acres of oceanfront farmland overlooking Werri Beach is yours to explore from our two private, beautifully appointed accommodations: The Headland and The Range.
- Capella Lodge, Lord Howe Island, NSW is a premium boutique accommodation. Commanding stunning ocean and mountain views the lodge affords a stylish and sophisticated escape.
- Lon Retreat, Bellarine Peninsula Escape, Vic escape the busyness of life on over 200 acres of rural and conservation land, hidden away on a hill by the ocean. Features seven luxurious suites and a Mineral Spa, for those searching to reconnect with the beauty of slow and simple, your adult exclusive retreat and spa awaits.
- Lake House, Daylesford, Vic lies on the shores of beautiful Lake Daylesford. Walking tracks lead from the property, around the lake and into the Wombat State Forest, complete with local fauna and the abundant health creating mineral springs the area is renowned for.
- Jackalope, Mornington Peninsula, Vic Considered one of Australia’s best destination hotels with a string of awards to its name, Jackalope boasts an infinity pool overlooking a manicured vineyard – as well as a day spa offering to scrub and polish you with local pinot grapes (intriguing). Art is front and centre, with an imposing black seven-metre tall Jackalope sculpture greeting guests on arrival, busts with agate face dotting the bar and ornate lighting installations in the hallways.
- The Louise Barossa Valley, SA a luxury culinary retreat, Ideally situated in the heart of Barossa wine country in South Australia, you’ll find absolute luxury and inspired design with private spaces, generous ensuites and breathtaking vineyard views.
- The Frames Luxury Villas, Paringa, SA ultimate outback, ultra-luxurious and romantic private retreats overlooking the Murray River.
- Arkaba Conservancy, Flinders Ranges, SA immerse yourself in a wild bush story, discover a former sheep station, turned private wild conservancy.
- Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef, Exmouth, WA where the Outback meets the Reef, is an exclusive beach safari camp nestled in the dunes of the Cape Range National Park near Exmouth in Western Australia. Each of the fifteen eco-luxe wilderness tents offers views of the surrounding bush and over the Indian Ocean and the fringing Ningaloo Reef.
- Cape Lodge, Margaret River, WA private country House Hotel, Restaurant and Culinary Retreat in the heart of Margaret River Wine Country
- The Berkeley River Lodge, Kimberley Coast, WA leave modern life far behind and relax into the rhythms of nature in your private luxurious villa floating atop coastal dunes of the Kimberly Coast.
To find out more about our tours or to see how we can tailor your itinerary, contact us today via email@example.com
Your Luxury Travel Expert,