Discover Australia’s oldest wine region with your personal guide and passionate sommelier.
Duration: approximately 12 hours
Time: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Price: from $700 per person
For groups larger than 7 people, please contact us directly
EXPLORE THE BEAUTY OF THE BLUE MOUNTAINS PAIRED WITH GREAT FOOD AND FINE WINE
Allow Sydney Privé to take you off the beaten tourist track and show you the renowned Blue Mountains, from breathtaking waterfalls to mildly adventurous tracks, before finishing the day with a delicious barbeque lunch and private wine in a secluded vineyard in the heart of the Blue Mountains.
- Breakfast at an award-winning local favourite café
- Private luxury transfer to and from your accommodation in Sydney
- Get up close to native Australian wildlife – feed a kangaroo and snap a picture with a koala
- Visit the estate and gallery of artist Norman Lindsay
- Iconic landmarks and breathtaking views
- Short guided walking tour suitable for all fitness levels
- Delicious gourmet lunch in a secluded winery in the heart of the mountains
- Private wine tasting with your personal sommelier
- Additional wine purchases
Tailor Your Tour
Opt for a later start time, add one of our experiences to your tour, or let us know if there is anything in particular that you would like to see or do. We also accommodate all dietary requirements.
*additional charges for tailored options apply